1. DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS ARE NON REFUNDABLE! If balances are not paid by the deadline, all monies are forfeited and a space will open up for a new contestant.
***Regarding Rollovers: If you pay a deposit and we are informed 2 weeks before deadline you cannot attend, the rollover may be used for the following pageant only. If it is not used for the following pageant, the rollover is forfeited.
NO REFUNDS unless there is a cancellation of pageant. If your entry has been paid and a slot has been taken, it is not the fault of the Director if circumstances change on your part. No exceptions under any circumstances.NO REFUNDS. If you choose to not enter a pageant that has already been paid for prior to 2 weeks before "DEADLINE", you forfeit $35 of your paid entry and the remainder can be transferred to a future pageant.
Miss Smoky Mountain Southern Belle and any pageant under $50 registration fee have NO REFUNDS AND NO ROLL OVERS. All monies are used immediately for pageant. This pageant is rain or shine. As long as Dollywood is open, this pageant will take place.
In the event of bad weather (tornado, flood, ice, snow or anything else that could cause a delay in pageant, the pageant will not cancel, it will be moved to another available date. No refunds due to no cancellation.
2. NO ARTIFICIAL ENHANCEMENTS! Natural Elegance is a NATURAL PAGEANT SYSTEM. No hair extensions, including clip in or glue in hairpieces, no fake eyelashes for children under 12, no flippers, and no breast enhancement products. If you are using enhancements for the day of pageant only, they are prohibited.
**Spray tans are ALLOWED for Miss Smoky Mountain Southern Belle at Dollywood. SEE FINAL EMAIL
**Teeth Whitening is ALLOWED for all events.
3. All makeup and attire MUST be age appropriate. No mid-drifts, no full glitz wear, no two piece bathing suits, no heavy makeup and formal wear must be pageant gowns or church wear. (No full glitz gowns.) Natural Elegance is a pageant system promoting the natural beauty of our future.
0-4: No makeup
5-8: Light makeup (ex. powder, mascara and lipgloss only)
9 and up: Age appropriate
4. You must be fully dressed and ready to go for early line-up before pageant starts. If not, the pageant will proceed without you and no refund will be made. This is to assure we stay on schedule as close as possible and fairness for the other participants who are ready to go.
5. NO VIDEO TAPING OR PHOTOGRAPHING OTHER CONTESTANTS.
6. Bad sportsmanship will not be tolerated by participants, family members or friends. You will be automatically disqualified, asked to leave and banned from any other Natural Elegance event(s).
7. All participants must register before said date.
8. Portfolio must be 5 pictures placed in a portfolio book or album. These should be professionally taken photographs of the contestant. Prints smaller than 5 x 7 or larger than 8.5 x 11 will not be judged. Images can be black and white, color or a mixture of both. A charge of $3.00 will be added to each additional photo to be judged.
9. Photogenic: All photogenic photos must be turned in electronically to or through the emcee registration form here on the website. Photogenic must be a natural portrait, can be color or black and white. You must include the name and age on back of the photo. Only 8x10 will be judged.
10. All Judges results are final, without question.
11. Judges may be approached, if they agree, at the END of the pageant. They are to be treated with the upmost respect no matter what your opinion is.
12. HAVE FUN. BE RELAXED. FEEL BEAUTIFUL. BE CONFIDENT.
13. NE reserves the right to deny any applicant.
14. NE may combine any division with less than 2 contestants.
15. All stips are subject to change upon director's discretion.
16. NO MEN in the changing area.
17. REFERRALS: NEW CONTESTANTS TO NATURAL ELEGANCE
Ages 0 - 4 short dress
Ages 5 - 7 long dress
Ages 8- 19 long dress
Suit or Tux